|Welcome to the OLLI at UK Online Registration site!
OLLI at UK, Lexington
Registration for Summer 2015
Catalog will be able to be viewed: Friday, May 1st at 10 a.m.
Not a Member yet?
- Early Bird Registration for 2014-15 Members opens - Monday, May 4 10 a.m., online and by mail
- Early Bird Catalogs will be emailed to current members - Friday, May 1 at 10 a.m.
- Early Bird Catalog Pick Up for current members - Friday, May 1 from 10:30-12 noon, Tates Creek Christian Church, Front Foyer
- Registration Window opens for New Members - Monday, May 11 at 10 a.m. online and by mail
- You still have until Friday, May 1 at 8:30 a.m. to become an annual member ($25) and take advantage of Early Bird registration.
- Summer Only memberships are available for new members at a pro-rated $15 on May 11 at 10 a.m. when registration opens to the public. Come join us!
OLLI at UK is a membership organization.
- Annual Membership is $25 for Fall, Spring and Summer
- Once you are a member, you can register for classes at either of our sites
Lexington and Morehead
Step-by-step directions on how to activate your profile (or create a new one), create or reset your password, purchase membership, and register for classes are located on the OLLI at UK website: www.uky.edu/OLLI
To help prepare for registration “going live”, we strongly suggest planning in advance!
1. Find your Username and Password now (reset Password if needed).
2. Reacquaint yourself with the online registration website.
3. Review the available classes in advance
4. Be ready to register right when registration opens.
5. When registering, progress quickly through the registration process, remember that class space is not held while in the shopping cart. Space is only confirmed after you have successfully progressed through the payment process.
6. A confirmation of registration and payment will be received when registration has been successful. If you do not receive confirmations, your request has not be processed.
* Call the OLLI Office for assistance. Please note that we do expect that phone lines will be very busy on registration day/week. Emailing questions may offer a quicker response.